Wednesday, October 24, 2007

#14 Technocrati

1. Search for learning 2.0
Finds:
Blog posts located 6,890
Tags located 671
Blog directory 695
Topics 6,891
Popular 6,888

2.Popular
Items listed in currency order such as posted 1 day ago . The topics did not appear relevant to my expectation I narrowed my search for geographical area , subject specific for example readers advisory, Australia, library.
The site provided a chart such as mentions by day which gives the searcher a sence of information available on a daily basis.
The popular site was useful for general information on a topic. I would use the tool to be aware of current developments in a specific area. I was not sure if I would use it for a report reference.
The results appeared to list a range of sites from acaedemic and international and professional locations.
It would be really useful to have one place to list all relevant blogs for a specific subject . It would be time efficient.

No comments: