Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week 6 #13 Tagging

http://public.aregner.com/bubblewrap.swf
This site is therapeutical and a great stress buster I found it a bit too addictive
The tagging del.icio.us site was interesting but I had some difficulties locating a string of information to see how it worked I found I got a bit distracted with the content rather than the tags but I'll keep looking. The resources are useful for research as well as subject speciality but the danger is information overload so being very specific about the subject tags is essential. I did have some difficulties viewing some of the sites & would have liked the tutorial to provide me with going through setting up an account but having the option to do as an example before doing it in reality. It may have given me more confidence in attempting the exercise.

No comments: